Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Get it over with

So I have to get this out.

I'm pissed off right now. Big time. And no one is helping!!!!

This is why my best friend is who she is, because she knows what response I want when i have news that TO ME is really obnoxious and terrible. She knows that I DO NOT want advice, no matter how truthful, because I CAN FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF and that I just want a kind ear and pity. Yes, folks, I am having a pity party for myself right now, and only Harry Potter has been invited because my best friend happens to be, oh so conveniently out of the country.


I resent the fact that I dwell in anger here and that it seems to block my creativity. I resent the fact that I have done very little, if anything to change this, although I think I am trying. I feel like I am wasting my life away while great ideas leave my muddled and angry mind. I should be anywhere else, thinking and writing, but instead, I am here.

Okay I'll stop now.

No comments: