Monday, April 30, 2007

No!

I refuse! I refuse to be a person that dwells in anger and frustration and sits, day after day, in a situation that displeases him. I want to do something with my life! Something inside me screams these words and yet something else urges me to stay, to remain complacent. I can picture what I want from life. I can feel it, altough it is not concrete, it is not spelled out or actual. I will know it when I feel it. What I feel now is that I should wait for the right moment to come along, and yet I do not yet know what that will be. I should be more clear. I desire to change the path in which my life is heading, and I do not feel valued, however, I need the money that I make, pitiful as it is, and I need to ensure that I would be making the right decision.

I want to take the strengths finder test. Not because I don't know what my strengths are, because instincitvely I do, but because I need to affirming power of knowing (rather than feeling) them. I will do this, and I will write about them, and hopefully that will help me decide where I want to go and what I want to do.

Wow, I just made something like a plan.

No comments: